Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Notes from a Day Off

Did a batch of laundry today, mostly undies and some summer tops, then I decided to throw in the towel.

A friend had passed this link on to me and I'd been waiting for the right time to post it. I think now is the time. It's JelloTime! Just poke it with your cursor and make sure you have your sound on.

Did some more work on my dollhouse, watched Mets beat the Braves, and otherwise, had a reasonably nice day. I've gotten a bit more mobility back in my arm, but it still hurts. Fractured shoulders are not fun, but I consider myself lucky. It could've been a lot worse. Still frustrating at times, though, when it's not easy to do stuff.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

  1. makes me hungry just looking at your blog... anyways.. I have been tagged - thought I'd tag you...
    http://annieevett.blogspot.com/2008/08/why-are-you-so-meme-to-me.html

    thought you might have some fun doing this and posting it..
    hugs Annie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!