Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Fontastic

Well, it isn't what I would've chosen.



You Are Andale Mono




You are a geek, pure and simple. You spend a lot of time online.

In fact, you probably love the internet more than anyone you know.



You are picky about design, mostly for readability's sake.

You are the type most likely to be irritated by a bad font.

Meanwhile, it seems I have a slight fracture, after all. And it should take 2-3 months before my shoulder feels normal. feh

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

  1. So they did find a fracture? Yuck.

    Did you ever find the chocolate Goldfish? And if not, may I send you some?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, a fracture, on the mend. It seems to hurt more now that I know.

    And no, I haven't even looked for the chocolate Goldfish. I'll flickr mail you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!