Saturday, August 09, 2008

Chocolate Treat

IMG_5804Wow, it's been a few days since my last post. So sorry. Time is kinda getting away from me. To make it up to all of you, here's a pic of some yummy chocolate ice cream with some chocolate chips tossed in for extra chocoliciousness.

Went to the Mets game last night and saw a great game. Today was work, and the time went rather quickly, which was nice, but I didn't get much sleep last night, so I'm a bit tired now.

But I can't go to bed because I have to watch something called Primeval starting tonight on BBC America. One of my flickr friends who saw it in England has insisted that I watch it because she just knows I'll love it. From the pic I saw in and ad in Entertainment Weekly, I have to say the cast looks good.

In 2 weeks, this blog will be 4 years old. Wow. Time really does fly. :)

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shelly! you got me the first sedond with all the picis of chocolate... can't focus.. umm.. what? chocolate.. hummmmmmmmm big smiles. wow you DO blog alot huh?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!