Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Silly Survey

I saw this on one of Cat's blogs.

1. What was the highlight of your day? So far, today, it was walking from the subway to work on a beautiful morning.

2. How many meals do you usually eat a day? Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks. You do the math.

3. What's your favorite movie? Don't have 1 favorite.

4. Have you ever thought George Clooney was hot? I have and still do. Although I prefer the word, "sexy."

5. Have you ever doubted your sexual orientation? No.

6. How long has it been since you have seen an ex? I don't have any.

7. Name 5 of your best friends. J and D are my best friends. Other friends are C, C, and oddly enough, C. (Yes, those are 3 different Cs.)

8. Would you ever consider moving to Zimbabwe? No. I wouldn't really consider moving from NYC, unless circumstances changed a great deal.

9. What would you do if someone dyed your pubic hairs bright pink permanently? This assumes I won't be aware to stop it before it happens. Which it, y'know, wouldn't. So, the question is moot and I don't have to come up with an answer.

10. When was the last time you had Starbucks? I had a cookie from them a few times, maybe a muffin. I think I had a muffin from a road stop Starbucks back in May.

11. Are you single? No.

12. What is your opinion on global warming? We're screwed, cuz it's here and we'd better deal with it if we want to stay here. The planet can survive without us just fine, but can we survive if the planet continues to dramatically change?

13. What about abortion? MYOB.

14. Which would you rather star in: High School Musical or Striptease? Neither.

15. What's the worst movie you've ever seen? Uh, there are plenty of B or worse science fiction movies that apply. I don't as a rule see movies I don't think I'll enjoy and I see very few movies, so nothing in recent years comes to mind.

16. How many times do you sneeze a day? I never thought to count.

17. Are you an "adult"? A middle-aged one, thanks.

18. Where do you live? In NYC.

19. Have you ever thought Micheal Jackson was going to kidnap you? If you mean "Michael Jackson," uh, no. Why would I?

20. What color hair do you have? Dark brown, with more white in there each year.

21. Would you rather have a hybrid vehicle or a Hummer? A hybrid, but I don't drive, so I guess this is also moot.

22. Who is prettier: Angelina Jolie or Kate Bosworth? Neither appeals to me, though maybe Kate B. I think Angie Harmon is more attractive.

23. What do you think about the tabloids? I don't, as a rule, think about them.

24. Have you ever been to Texas? Once, a whirlwind tour that covered Dallas, Corpus Christi, Austin oh so briefly, and San Antonio.

25. Would you want to go? Again? Not so much.

26. Do you wear a watch? I have a new one that I wore last week. I'll probably start wearing it now. I wear one on my finger. Yes, a watch ring. I have a bunch.

27. Have you ever had the sensation that you were falling while asleep? Sometimes. I used to have falling dreams more when I was a kid. Once, when I was 12 or thereabouts, I felt like I was falling and I woke up and was on the floor. Now, that was freaky.

28. Would you rather work at Goodwill or McDonalds? Goodwill, but they'd have to pay me a living wage.

29. What do you think about Britney Spears' 16 year old sis getting pregnant? None of my business. Why should I give a... well, you know.

30. Do you recycle? By law, I have to, but I try to go beyond what is required.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!