Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Color Me Relieved

Because, really, if the results had been anything other than this (and no, I didn't need to take this quiz more than once), I would have had to hand back my chocoholic credentials.




You Are a Chocolate Shake



You are a total hedonist. You are drawn to pleasure.

You are an expressive, over the top person. You're naturally dramatic.



You're the type of person who always chooses quality over quantity.

Life's too short to not have optimal experiences. You're proud of being picky.


However, the description leaves much to be desired. Picky, yes, Dramatic? Not so much. Hedonist? Hell, no. As for quantity vs quality, yes, with reservations. I used to have a Cathy cartoon on my fridge back when I was single. Cathy is eating what looks like candy from a bag, possibly of the M&M type chocolate variety. A report on designer chocolate is on her TV. In the next panel, she upends the bag into her mouth. The last panel has her thinking, "For some of us, it's quantity, not quality." Which is me. As long as it tastes good, to us, it doesn't have to be the best there is.

I like quality. I prefer things that are well made and will last a long time to those that aren't and don't. It's all relative. Chocolate is to be consumed. Even if sometimes savored, it's an ephemeral experience. As long as it satisfies. So, in that regard, I'll take a bag of M&Ms over Godiva. It's cheaper and satisfies, and therefore, is more cost effective.

Oh, and I prefer chocolate malteds to chocolate shakes. Which regular readers have probably guessed by now. But I think I'm due for a nice root beer chocolate float. heh

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!