Sunday, May 04, 2008

Post 1601

I can't believe I have that many posts up. Wow. I've been blogging for over 4 years. This blog will be 4 years old in August. Amazing, mostly that I've stuck with it.

Last night, hubby and I went to a concert at whatever they're currently calling that theater in Westbury (the name has changed so much recently, even the acts who have been there more than once kid about it) to see Gary Lewis and the Playboys, Gary Puckett and the Union Gap, and Peter Noone (with his current version of Herman's Hermits). Fun night, and all three acts were great. Peter was his usual, funny, entertaining self. I love his impressions, especially when he sings like Johnny Cash.

Gary LewisGary Lewis (Yes, he's the son of Jerry Lewis.)

Gary Puckett Gary Puckett

Peter Noone and Herman's Hermits Peter Noone

Feeling: Well, more like a runny nose, but I don't have a graphic for that. Bad allergy day.

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!