Sunday, March 09, 2008

Sunday Best

IMG_0565Today was first of 3 Paul Taylor Dance Company matinees. One NY Premiere was included, "De Suenos que se Repiten (of recurring dreams)," which was very good. The cover of the Playbill to the left is from that dance, the middle of 3 the company danced this afternoon. The other two were "Antique Valentine," a short, delightful dance I don't recall seeing before and it would've been memorable if I had for the striped costumes alone, and an old favorite, "Cloven Kingdom."

Before the show, I had lunch with the friend I've been seeing Paul Taylor with for nearly 30 years (eek, time sure flies), and before that, I walked around Central Park a bit, taking pics. Still have my cold, but the runny nose symptom eased up considerably.

*****

This "hand"written font is very cool.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!