Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Some Days

Dreaming of SummerSome days, I wish I was anywhere but here. Yesterday and most of today pretty much sucked. Just some issues re: writing projects and friendship and hurt feelings. But it seems to be getting better now, but I've been spending a lot of time on that, and taking pics, and haven't had the mental energy for blogging. I don't blog about real personal stuff, but I will say that sometimes, the thing you do to try to fix something just makes it worse and instead of relief that something is over, you feel hurt and sad that it's over with no relief in sight. Something about the regret that comes with getting what you wish for. Anyway, not a good couple of days.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!