Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Blogging Lull

Can it be? Have I said everything here I needed/wanted to say? Uh, probably not. But just right now, that's how it feels. No amusing little work story to share (names withheld, of course). No interesting news item to discuss. No fun link that caught my eye. No chocolate excitement. Nada. Zilch. Zip. Bupkiss. I got nothing. Nothing. It's a bit unsettling, actually, for me, to have nothing -- nothing -- to say. Except perhaps to discuss how I have nothing to blog about.

*sigh*

At least, I'm still doing a once a week visit to the gym for a treadmill session and still am 3 pounds lighter than when the year started. So, I guess that's something.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!