Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Day After Monday

Yeah, coming up with titles is proving a chore this week. Continued my once a week gym session. I was really tired today, but I'm glad I got him my 40 minutes on the treadmill. Still haven't picked a gym book, but the one I'm reading on my commute, Red Gold by Alan Furst, is working nicely for treadmill duty.

I'm watching David Letterman and he's going on and on about still-for-the-moment Gov. Spitzer. Dave's new favorite phrase seems to be "banging whores." Now if that doesn't roll trippingly off the tongue, I don't know what will. And I wish Spitzer would stop playing legal games and just resign already so we can all move on. Which would put the lt. gov, David Patterson, in office, giving us a black governor who will also be the first blind governor.

It's hard to find fun things to blog about when the news is so in your face.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!