Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Blogging Funk

It's not you. It's me. And how often do we hear *that* line? I've posted a bit on my other blogs and I've been playing on flickr, but I feel kinda blah. I'm a bit congested and a bit of a problem with an writing project with a couple of friends that looks like it's ending, even though I really don't want it to, but reality (scheduling issues) dictates should end has me a bit out of sorts. And work is no picnic right now due to uncertainty over the administration and hierarchy as changes keep coming and people who can are retiring like crazy and I still have to wait 4 years.

So, I haven't been much in the mood for looking for fun links and I've been pigging out on chocolate. I'll pull out of this in a day or so. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow to have my thyroid levels checked. Always fun in that! :)

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, LadyB. Doc visit fine, blood results on Monday. Meanwhile, I think I'm ready for spring, even if the winter hasn't been bad. I just want sunlight and warmth. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!