Monday, January 07, 2008

Smarty Pants Me

You Are a Total Brainiac

You're amazingly brilliant. Some would even say genius.
You're curious, thoughtful, analytical, and confident.

You take on difficult subjects because you want to... not because you have to.
No field of knowledge is too complicated or intimidating for you.

You've got the brains to do anything you want.
It's possible you end up doing everything you want.

We bought a new car on Saturday, don't know when we'll get to pick it up. And I left for work this morning after conceding my bathroom to (what I think is) a giant water bug. When I saw it first thing this morning upon getting up, I thought it was a hallucination of my still sleepy eyes. But when I went back in the bathroom a half hour later, I saw it hanging out by the shower, antenna twitching. It eluded a quick attempt to nail it. I'm half expecting it to be lounging on the sofa with it's feet up on the coffee table and a glass of juice in its uh, whatever, when I get home tonight.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

4 comments:

  1. Seriously, if I saw a bug like that in my shower, the next person in my place would be a real estate agent listing it! You are braver than I am .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it is a rental apartment and apartments this size now cost a fortune. And this is NYC. NYC has vermin. There are mice, too, but I've never seen any, although my husband says there was one last May when I was away visiting a friend. Eek.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You live in NYC and you bought a car! How much is parking going to cost you? Do you have to do the switching from one side of the street to the other routine immortalized on Seinfeld?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've always had a car. The current one is 20 years old and the building we live in has a garage. There's a monthly rental for the space attached to our apartment's rent.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!