Friday, January 11, 2008

Dreary Day

When I was a kid, a teen really, I used to like rain. As long as I didn't have to dress nice and be somewhere. I didn't mind wearing old jeans and rain boots. I'd toss on my raincoat, grab an umbrella, and go out for a walk Not in a downpour or an electric storm, but a nice, light rain that made everything wet and shiny.

These days, rain just makes things look dreary to me and I feel as dreary as the day looks. Today is a dreary, rainy day. I'll be glad when I'm home and it's night and I won't have to think that the sun should have been shining because there is no sun at night.

Feeling: ; at least the weather is an excuse to use this cool mood pic.

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!