Thursday, December 13, 2007

Top of the News

File this headline item in the NY Daily News under "Things I Don't Need to Know." I mean, it's not like I'll ever get to put her suggestions into practice with Tom.

I much rather dwell on how many Yankees (former and current) were named in the steroid probe report vs. former and current (I don't think there were any current) Mets.

And in weather news, Snow was Mostly No Go. I'm sure there was snow somewhere. There's some slushy white stuff around and if it freezes, there will be a lot of ice tomorrow, but mostly, all I saw and walked through was cold rain and sleet.


Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

  1. LOL, LadyB. The Daily News is actually a good newspaper. They've won awards and have broken some major local stories. But this fascination with celebrities is just bizarre.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!