Sunday, December 16, 2007

Poster Boy for Love

Egads, I can't believe more than a day has gone by without a post here. I really didn't realize I hadn't blogged here since Thursday. I guess the end of the year funk has settled in. I'm a sun-worshipping night person. Yeah, it sounds like an oxymoron, but I'm a night person and I'd prefer my nights stay as light as long as possible. This sun going down by the time I leave work at 5 pm just doesn't work for me.

Stormtrooper LoveAnd I've been mostly playing with photos. Someone on flickr has a little (and I mean little -- 3 1/2 inches tall) Star Wars stormtrooper action figure and has been taking funny pics with it. So I had the idea to use one of her pics as background for one of mine (yes, I went and got my own little stormtroooper). And now this throwaway photo, done on a lark, has earned way more favs and views than any other of my photos (except, views-wise, some of my older, scanned film shots of the NY World's Fair and the World Trade Center. So, here's the photo in the hopes it'll bring a bit of cheer to you this holiday season. It's called Stormtrooper Love.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!