Sherling World has nice ear muffs and winter headbands.
More from the NY Daily News...
- Zipper Gifts has items from toys to designer office items and a few things in between.
- I've never tasted Simply Divine Heavenly Brownies, but they sure look yummy.
- Find jewelry, paper goods, household items, and handbags at Calliope Boutique.
- Gifts.com helps you find gifts by the personality of the recipient.
- West Elm is another source of gifty household items.
- This Place is a Zoo has jumbo and exotic stuffed animals. If only I had enough room for them all. Or even a couple.
- Get candy and chocolate from Vosages Chocolate. And there's also Sweet Riot candy.
- Wishing Fish has fun and novelty items, not all of which are safe for work.
- Journals, rubber stamps, stationery, calendars, and more at Paper Source.
- Moss Online has mostly expensive designer items, but they're nice to look at. And there's an Under $100 category.
- Pink Loves Brown has both a cool name and a nice site. You can buy stationery, jewelry, notecards, bookplates, and more here. They also have a gift wrapping service and offer gift certificates for purchase.
- Ex Libris Anonymous. Get book journals with old book covers.
- Things Remembered has a wide variety of gift items and offers personalization.
- MOMA Store. Lovely designer gifts from the Museum of Modern Art store.
- Think Geek has gifts for the geek in your life.
- Silver Flake sells jewelry. All sorts of jewelry.
I've been labeling old posts 50 at a time. I'm almost halfway through. It's been interesting looking at my old posts. I'd forgotten most of them.
Feeling: because the Islanders beat Ottawa in a shootout tonight.
Technorati Tags: shopping