Thursday, August 16, 2007

Images Meme

I was tagged by Lady Banana to do this:

Here's the rules:

1 Go to Google
1 Click on Google Images
3 Type in your name and search
4 Post (with a link) of the oddest, craziest coolest, oldest, etc. person that shares your name. Post multiples if you find a few that you like.
5 Pass it on to at least 5 other people.

Since I don't do anything online like that using my full name, I used Shelly, and lots of nice looking people came up, along with some pics of text. Go figure. Since I don't have the copyright permission to post any of them here and anyone can go google Shelly if they want, you'll have to take my word for it. heh.

As for tagging, if you want, go do it.

They still haven't turned the water on which they'd turned off an hour earlier than they said they would to do repairs on the tanks. I'm hot, sweaty, and peeved.

Oh, and the Mets are determined to give away tonight's game to the lowly Pirates. feh.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

  1. I did it. And, I blamed on you, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!