Friday, June 15, 2007

Links to Live By

The Marie Antoinette Action Figure loses her head. Literally. An item for the wish list, to be sure. And I've seen it in the store, now that I knew to look for it. The whole set is neat. I have the Nancy Pearl Librarian Action Figure, Sigmund Freud, and Edgar Allan Poe. Thanks to The Presurfer for the link. Also found there, the Alphabetizer, a nifty web-based service.

Worked today and am kinda brain dead right now, so that's all I've got. Oh, I can show off my latest toys. The duckies are the smallest I've seen. They came in a pack together and are pencil toppers. The guy in the center is "Don Gelatto" and I won him on eBay.

Listen, Children..."


Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!