Saturday, June 23, 2007

The Intricacies of Blogging

I update Twitter and it shows in the widget here. I also update here and it shows on Twitter thanks to Twitterfeed.com, a nifty little service I joined. David Hewlett who plays Rodney McKay on Stargate: Atlantis has a Twitter. Is that cool or what? And it is kinda cool to do quick updates of my day. Since I do it via computer, not my phone, it won't take over. Since I barely use my cell phone, I'm not likely to start updating via it any time soon.

I had other interesting bits to blog, but forgot them. Maybe later.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

  1. I am still trying to figure out if I need Twitter. It might simply give me another reason to feel guilty, when I fail to update it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tell myself that I'm trying all these services as part of my self-education. ;)

    But seriously, it is educational and I have learned a lot. And I get to see how other people are using it and there are some neat ideas out there. I'm not sure how long I'll stick with it, but so far, it's been fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!