Wednesday, June 20, 2007

All ATwitter

Yeah, I'm in, Twitter, that is. I have a Twitter widget here on Cyber Chocolate in the sidebar so all my *fans* can keep up with my mundane doings, when I remember to update. I might find an even better use for it, so who knows. Anyway, if you're on Twitter and want to add me, I'm ShellyS. Yeah, I know, oh so original and clever a name I picked.

And yeah, this here blog must have one of the longest sidebars going. For everything I took out, I think I put another 2 in.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

4 comments:

  1. Awesome!

    Loving the new look for Cyber Chocolate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Chelly. It's definitely been a learning experience. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, I am resisting Twitter, but maybe it's time to give in? I am not sure I need another diversion :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, come one. You can never have enough diversions. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!