Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Silver Crocs Rule

Me and My Crocs
Especially with pink socks.

Best friend had to work yesterday and again today, so I'm killing time online. So, what else is new, eh? But since I'll be offline for a day or two as of tomorrow morning, I want to be caught up with blog reading and flickr viewing before then, so I'll have only a few hundred entries to wade through when I'm back on line, probably Thursday, instead of a thousand or so.

Anyway, try to not miss me til then. And if something brilliant occurs to me tonight, I'll post it.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

4 comments:

  1. I have purple ones that are going camping with me tomorrow. I have worn those dang shoes to Paris, The English Channel, endless MRI trips and ER visits, and when asyone looks at me funny, I stick out my tongue and tell them I'm allowed, I'm a chef.

    I leave for the wilderness tomorrow. I'll be back by Tuesday. If I vanish for a year please direct the authorities towards Maryland and tell them to look for purple crocs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the wilderness, Puglet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!