Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Random Thoughts

There is nothing quite as humbling as shopping for a bathing suit.

A colleague's young granddaughter wrote this lovely poem:
I Love Chocolate

I love chocolate,
Yum, yum,yum.
I love chocolate,
In my tum.
Tomorrow is my last day of work before vacation. Can we say "looking forward to 2 weeks and 2 days away from the job"?

The Mets staged a great comeback this afternoon to beat the Cubs. This weekend, they play the Yankees and in honor of this "subway series," the Empire State building will be lit at night with the Mets and Yankees colors (Orange and Blue on East and West sides for the Mets, Blue and White on the North and South sides for the Yankees). I think that's pretty great.

I had some wonderfully profound tidbits to post, but I've forgotten all of them. If they come back to me, I'll try to post them.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!