Saturday, May 12, 2007

Linkadinka Do

Been busy, still crafting. I start my vacation on Saturday and I've been trying to clear things out at work to make room for all the stuff that will pile up over the 2 weeks I'll be away. But I do have time for some fun links.

Chocolate Log, the comic and plush toy.

Miss typewriters? Now you can type on a virtual one. Looks like you'll have to pay a bit for the thrill. Link found on Paperback Writer.


Want your own airline? Now you can at least pretend to have one, with the Airline Sign Generator. Found on The Generator Blog.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

  1. I don't understand the appeal of Virtual Typewriter. I started out on one over forty years ago and hated it. I've written a couple of books, hundreds -- perhaps thousands of letters, lists, memos and the like, radio and TV scripts, and other forms of writing on typewriters and hated them since I first started. I was an early adopter of personal computers precisely because I wanted away from typewriters. I started with Vedit on Dec PDP's, then WordStar on CP/M machines, then WordPerfect on an XT, M$ Word on AT's, and now Open Office. There's no way I'm heading backwards -- I make too many mistakes per sentence to want to go back. It would be too excruciatingly SLOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I prefer keyboards to computers, too, but it might be fun to have my screen look like a typewriter. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!