Thursday, May 03, 2007

Chocolate that's Good and Good for You

Thompson Brands makes yummy chocolate. They also make the chocolate used in Adora calcium supplements.
3May2007 033

Adora is the yummiest calcium supplement I've tried, like a piece of real chocolate. The tiny chocolate eggs in the photo are a freebie pack as part of a promotion for Adora. Everyone I've given a piece of Adora to has loved it. As for those eggs, they're dark chocolate, dense, and very smooth. For an inexpensive chocolate, they're very good.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags: ,

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:53 PM

    Hi, interesting entry. I live in Spain so I don't know Thompsons chocolate, but I'll keep a look out for it now - and try it!
    Thanks for a very interesting blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it, Terry. Thanks for visiting. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!