Thursday, March 29, 2007

Lame Post

Your Life is Better Than 64% of All People

You really have things pretty good - so stop a minute and appreciate how great your life is.
You likely have a cheery outlook, supportive friends, and plenty to keep you happily busy.
You are usually content - and with good reason. You have a lot to be happy about.
So when things don't go well, remember that you have it better than most people!

As quizzes go, this one was okay. At least it gave me something to post here. Been tired and brain dead and achy and generally longing for 10 hours of hot flash-free sleep. And I know I don't have this nearly as bad as many other women, so I am counting my blessings. When I'm not sweating. But I alternate being hot with being too cold, and that's driving me nuts. On with the sweater, off with the sweater, on with the sweater, off with the sweater.... *sigh*

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags: ,

4 comments:

  1. Are you running the heat and the AC at the same time too? When I was a city gal that ended up happeneing quite often, since I had no control over the radiator.

    I love central air.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've considered running the A/C, but I can't bear the thought of doing that before April. It just doesn't feel right. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can sympathize with the night sweats! Try adding more soy to your diet. Soy is a plant estrogen that really helped with my hot flashes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!