Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Eek, I Missed a Day

But for a good reason. I've had nothing to say here. Feeling overwhelmed without enough time to get out from under.

Fridge repair guy came, said the first guy missed the real problem. Second guy seemed to know what he was talking about and food is cold again. I'll buy milk again tomorrow night.

Work? Not worth discussing. Just stress on a stick. And no, I can't explain what that means. I just liked the sound of it.

Heroes on Monday was wonderful as usual, House last night was fun. Medium tonight was a bit creepy. Something about the damn doll just creeped me out, but that's good.

I spent time upgrading one of my other templates and I want to do Shelly's Info Pages next, then redesign my photoblog. I got tired of light backgrounds so made it dark, and now the dark is bothering me, so I think I'm going to go for a light or even white background. All these things are time sinks. And I've been working on revising my science fiction manuscript, so that's been keeping me busy too. And reading. Forty more pages and I'll have read 3 books so far this year.

I can't wait til I retire and can really get stuff done. ;)

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!