Tuesday, December 26, 2006

When Monday is Tuesday

There was work suckage and we shall not speak of this again. Just a day when not much went right, but the public was mostly fine. Just not enough staff to best serve them, no custodian, and no time for me to get anything done. Oh, and my favorite breakfast food place is closed this week. Not a good way to start the day.

The Devil Ninja Rubber Ducky I bought on eBay arrived. There will be photos. He's sleeping now after his trip through the mail. I have some dvd sets up for auction, seller name shellys555.

There has been much decluttering here, which leads to the oddity of there now being more stuff piled up instead of less. It's one thing to cull collections; it's another to actually get rid of the stuff. Listing things on eBay takes time. Even tossing stuff takes time.


Feeling: (Yes, I made some more mood graphics.)

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!