Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Tuesday with Linkies

Battlestar Galacticsimpsons. Oddly appealing. (Boing Boing)

Windows Blue Screen Error Generator. I think I found it on The Generator Blog. Was just yesterday, but seems like a lifetime ago.

History of the Button. Pretty cool. (Things Magazine)

So, I joined ComicSpace, the MySpace for lovers and creators of comics.I'm such a sheep. A curious sheep.

AI run amok on NCIS tonight, but actually, it was sabotage. And House was as intense as ever. Other shows attempt to show such arrogance as House, but pale in comparison. Just the promos for that new show, Shark, make me cringe.

One thing I've wanted in life has been to leave my mark, to make a difference, to make a difference in someone's life, and not just of family and friends. I know what I do at work matters, but sometimes, I want not just to help people or the environment, but to see my name there, to have people seek me out, read my works, buy my crafts, whatever. Blogging was a way to get out there, because who knows if I'll ever get a novel published. So losing readers (well, I think they've gone, tho I like to think they've just found other ways to subscribe than Bloglines) hits me in that sensitive area. I wish I could find a blogging niche. Sure, people read my book reviews and comic reviews, but it would be nice to know folks were out there thinking Hey, it's (fill in the day), time to see what Shelly has to say about (niche topic here). The more blogs out there, the harder it is to find something different. Maybe I'm just not that original. (insert *shrug* here).

So, for those of you who have been reading here and perhaps, my other blogs, and especially those of you who have been loyal readers here over time, thanks. You make it worth it.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!