Thursday, December 28, 2006

Object Lesson

I post these pathetic results as a warning to people that these quizzes are not scientific. Trust me. I am in actuality the oldest of 2 offspring my parents brought into this world (and probably often wished they hadn't, given how much we fought with each other). The questions were tough to answer because few fit. Or parts of 3 of the choices fit. So, here, have a laugh on me.
You Are Likely A Forth Born

At your darkest moments, you feel angry.
At work and school, you do best when your analyzing.
When you love someone, you tend to be very giving.

In friendship, you don't take the initiative in reaching out.
Your ideal jobs are: factory jobs, comedy, and dentistry.
You will leave your mark on the world with your own personal philosophy.

And I snitched it from Skittle's Place. Just cuz I could. heh

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

  1. It got closer for me (only child). I posted the result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still chortling over my ideal job in a factory or dentistry.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!