Friday, December 08, 2006

Baby, It's C-C-Cold Outside

And not much warmer inside right now. Brrrrrr.....

For some reason, I decided to check if there were unmoderated comments and to my surprise, I found a couple here and a few on The View from Here. I published them and mea culpa to the commenters for the amazing delay in getting their comments up. I don't recall getting emails about them, but I might've just missed them.

Did I mention it's cold? As in too cold to think.

I'm not sure why I tag posts here when I use "miscellany" so much.

Battlestar Galactica was wonderful and intense, as usual.

I hate sitting here, wearing loads of clothes, and shivering. When it's not windy, it could be zero degrees F. and be warm in here. But when the wind starts blowing, brrrrr.....

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!