Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Not Enough Chocolate

There's not enough chocolate to make up for today's stress level, though the piece of Ghiradelli dark when I got home helped quite a bit. Yum.

More work stuff I can't blog about. Most people calling were nice, but there was no let up during my hour and there were other annoyances that had to be dealt with. Techie stuff and report stuff. The kind of stuff that makes me wonder why I wanted to be a supervisor because it sure wasn't for the salary.

Watched the new med show 3 Lbs about a brain surgeon. Good cast and the show has possibilities, but it would do well to drop the trying to copy House. I watched House before it and well, no one does curmudgeony as well as Hugh Laurie.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!