Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Linkies, Blinkies, and Nod

Your Brain is 60% Female, 40% Male

Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female
You are both sensitive and savvy
Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed
But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve


Another chocolate blog: Chocolate Obsession. When I started the AOL version of this blog, I Googled blogs chocolate and found next to nothing. Now, chocolate blogging is taking over the blogosphere! Well, maybe not, but we're getting close, especially when we count the generic candy blogs.

You Are 28% Nerdy

You're a little nerdy, but no one would ever call you a nerd.
You sometimes get into nerdy things, but only after they've become a part of mainstream culture.


I love this Quote of the Day from yesterday:
You can only be young once. But you can always be immature.
- Dave Barry

My 5 minutes of fame is not quite over, it seems. Yesterday's stats were better than Monday, the day The View from Here was named Blog of Note. Not that I needed the validation, but having a Blog of Note really rocked. There was spillover to my other blogs, too, especially to this one. So, hi again to the newcomers and I hope you stick around.

Meanwhile, this Blog of Note thing has been dangerous to my blogroll. Damn thing keeps getting more and more bloated. Be sure to check out these fine additions: The Flibbertigibett.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags: , , ,

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!