Monday, October 09, 2006

More of Same

Cleaned out some stuff. Can't decide if I should bother installing the older versions of Dreamweaver and Photoshop on the laptop, which isn't all that secure. It seems fine except that it keeps turning off MacAfee's virus protection and wouldn't let me install Norton's updated version. So, I've been limiting myself to what I do online now that I'm without my PC, which means I cleaned the bathrooms and tossed some stuff and spent most of the day frustrated, except for the yummy chocolate malted I made for lunch, because by golly, I deserved it. And now it's bedtime. Just didn't want folks to think I'm neglecting this, my main, and most beloved, blog.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!