Sunday, September 24, 2006

Limited Linkage

I was going to wait til I had a few more links to post with this, but what the heck. I need a post and I need it now, so here it is, in all its premature glory. I was busy today uh, doing stuff. Some cleaning was involved.

New Yorker Haiku at the Drunken Volcano. Another of those odd paint thingies sites. You can paint with twinkies and marshmallows and finger paint and jello and send messages with your creations. I couldn't get the confetti to stick. Links found on Miss Cellania.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

  1. The confetti will only stick to areas that have already been daubed or splattered. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it took me a while to get the hang of the confetti. And you're welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!