Saturday, September 16, 2006

Buggy

Finally, something about work I can blog about, mainly the bug that would not die. I spotted it by the keyboard on the reference desk, while I was on the phone with a reference call. Gave me quite a start, but I'm a professional; I kept my cool. Barely. There I was, one hand over the speaker part, listening to a woman (can't blog about this part), while with my other hand, I'm whacking said bug (insect, I guess, about a half inch long, maybe) with the tape dispenser. I stunned him and tried to shuffle him into the waste basket, but he fell on the floor and was still moving, so I finished the call and whacked him again, and he was STILL moving! But weakly. So I got him onto some paper and dumped him into the trash. *ick* The custodian says he probably came from one of the big potted floor plants we have.

So, how's everyone else's day going?

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!