Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Arrrr! It's Talk Like a Pirate Day

Avast, mateys, I've had a day where walking the plank might've been fun. Meeting in the morning, followed by doctors' offices in the afternoon. Been feeling weird since Sunday evening, mainly shortness of breath and pounding heart. So, after a chest x-ray, EKG, and Contrast CT Angiogram, I know that there is nothing wrong with my lungs that an x-ray can show, my blood pressure and pulse are fine, my EKG is normal, and there was nothing on the scan. My internist thinks it's stress. Maybe I should become a pirate. Right now, it sounds less stressful.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like too much chocolate ... or not enough.

    GWQ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!