Monday, July 24, 2006

Monday Questionnaire

Spent the weekend cleaning and doing laundry, then couldn't get the Blogger entry post window to open, so no posting last night. So here's a questionnaire I got from Wil to make up for it.

A Quiz for Grown-Ups

1. Assisted living or nursing home?

Assisted living, but not for a long time, I hope.

2. What is your least favorite clinic to go to?

I don't go to clinics. Been to hospitals, once to the ER for dehydration after food poisoning. Otherwise, just doctor visits and I suppose the gyn is my least favorite.

3. If you won the lottery, which loan would you pay off first?

Don't have any loans. Might like to buy a condo.

4. What do you want to be when your kids grow up?

Don't have kids.

5. Do you still remember who your first grade teacher was?

Yup. Mrs. Detillio (not sure I'm spelling it right). She and her husband ran an amusement park for little kids.

6. How many years has it been since you graduated?

From what? From elementary school? 41. From Junior High? 39. From high school? 36. From college? 32. From grad school? 27.

7. How many hours of sleep (including naps) do you need each day?

Beats me. I rarely get anything close to enough. Sure would be nice to be able to find out. heh

8. Sex: weekly, monthly, or annually?

Weekly.

9. X-lax or Metamucil?

Don't need either.

10. Happiness is _highly overrated_.

hmmmm..... I don't think I had much more I could relate to with this than the questionnaire's that skew young.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:41 AM

    What a weird combination of questions! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:30 PM

    Found you via Cat at Sweet Memes and did this one! Nice blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Lisa,

    Thanks and Welcome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!