Thursday, April 13, 2006

Two Things Meme

Saw this on LiveJournal.

Two names you go by:
1. Shelly
2. My given name

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Tee-shirt
2. Sweat pants

Two things you want in a relationship:
1. Love
2. Respect

Two things you want really badly:
1. To finish my novel and a bunch of other in-process projects
2. To be able to retire next year instead of in another 6 years

Two pets you had/have:
1. A parakeet when I was a kid
2. Would a pet rock count?

Two favorite sports:
1. Baseball (as a spectator)
2. Hockey (as a spectator)

Two people who will fill this out:
1. Folks who like doing memes
2. Folks who can't think of anything else to blog about

Two things you did last night:
1. Uploaded photos to flickr
2. Blogged

Two favorite places to eat:
1. Comfort Diner and Mayrose Diner (tie), both in Manhattan
2. The Outback

Two people that live in your house:
1. Hubby
2. Me

Two things you like about yourself:
1. My organizational skills
2. My sense of humor

Two things you ate today:
1. Egg Matzoh
2. Chocolate malted (I've decided those are kosher for Passover.)

Two people you last talked to:
1. Hubby
2. My father

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Uh, brush my teeth
2. Eat breakfast (Seriously, I have no plans right now for tomorrow; I'm waiting to see what the weather is like.)

Two things that make you laugh:
1. Hubby
2. Mel Brooks movies

Two favorite holidays:
1. Any when I have off from work
2. Uh, Chanukah is nice.

Two last films you've seen:
1. Walk the Line
2. Brokeback Mountain

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:53 AM

    how weird that we saw the exact same movies last. guess we were both in oscar mode, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is weird, especially since this is the first year in ages that I've seen most of the nominees. I was going to see Brokeback Mountain no matter what. And I saw Walk the Line because my father couldn't stop praising it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:38 PM

    I think you are stretching the intended definition of "Kosher" ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, there's no flour in malteds. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!