Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Over the Hump

It's been one of those weeks. Still doing a lot of troubleshooting for the computer system upgrade at work. The weather's been nice, though, with magnificent sunsets. Alias is on and I am not watching it.

Pretty good article about dark chocolate in Newsday.

One more day and I can give in to my craving for pizza, bagels, and Milano cookies. I'm not sure why I decided to actually follow the no bread, no grains bit this Passover as I rarely adhere to that strictly, mostly because my digestive system doesn't like me to, but I did this year and it's getting tough now that I'm in the home stretch.

Meanwhile, I finally joined the rest of the online world, or so it seems, and got a PayPal and ebay account. Pray for me. heh

And I can see it's been hours since I started this. I got a bit involved watching Invasion and setting up the 2 aforementioned accounts. And I got a couple of things finished at work, so all in all, a good day.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:24 AM

    Actually, I think I'll "pray" for your bank account and your hubby's sanity... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a problem. It's my credit card, my bank account I'm using for ebay/paypal. I mostly signed up because I wanted an action figure no longer on sale and someone had it on ebay.

    I rarely shop online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:33 PM

    If you celebrated lent you'd have to give it up for 6 weeks! I gave up guilt for Lent this year. That worked quite well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very glad I don't have to observe Lent. Six weeks is 5 weeks too long. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!