Saturday, March 11, 2006

Stuffed Stuff

These cute handmade dragons watch over me while I work on my computer. They're part of a fairly diverse dragon family. All of the same design, all by the same woman, but all in individual colors and sometimes, different texture of fabrics. They're all over the den.

Had work today, very busy. Islanders won a tight game, managing to avoid overtime, and I remembered to watch Hustle, which was excellent. I'd say as usual, but since this is only the third I've remembered to watch, I can only assume the ones I've missed were as great.

All 3 SciFi Channel season enders were wonderful cliffhangers. The 2 Stargates held some surprise, but not much, just the usual "how the hell are they gonna get out of this mess" situations. Whereas Battlestar Galactica could go anywhere because I haven't heard a thing about the whole cast being back next season. But there was definitely a "beware what youwish for" thing going on.

I alsp spent too much time tonight rearranging two of my photo sets on flickr. Computerization is progress for sure: it's made procrastination and cat vacuuming so much easier.


Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:22 AM

    I have a mental image of you going to Star Trek conventions in costume! LOL (Not that there's anything wrong with that!) Maybe you know, since you are the only Sci-Fi buff I know of...whatever happened to VR-5? I loved that show! Love your dragons too. Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I go to fan conventions, and I've been to WordCon 3 times (got to meet some of my fav science fiction authors), but I'm not into costuming. And I've never been to a strictly Star Trek convention. The fan cons are for more than science fiction and a friend and I once dressed as cop characters we created ourselves to include in some fan fiction stories we were writing. I mostly go to the cons to visit with friends.

    VR-5 got cancelled after its first season, ending far too soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!