Sunday, March 12, 2006

Betty Grable, That's Me

Okay, this works for me:
You are Betty Grable

The ulitmate girl next door
You're the perfect girl for most guys
Pretty yet approachable. Beautiful yet real.


Went to see Paul Taylor Dance Company today with my friend C. We've been going for 30 years or so now. We've seen a lot of dancers come and go, and this was the first season in a very long time without Patrick Corbin, my favorite, who retired after last season. So my new favorite is Michael Trusnovec. Now that he doesn't have to defer to Corbin for some big parts, he's really showing off what he can do. The three dances today, including a new one ("Banquet of Vultures" which was very dark and disturbing), were excellent.

Rainy day, so I didn't bring my camera. I find I really hate not having it with me because that's when I spot something I want to photograph. There were some neat archways and architectural details I'd missed last week. So I made a list.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:29 AM

    ShellyS, thanks for the email from BE. I'll take your advice and wait before I make a decision about quiting. I searched all of your blogs and didn't know where to put this reply. Since I love chocolate so much I felt drawn to this area, yum. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. And enjoy the cyber chocolate. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!