Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Workday Follies

Well, I have a new PC at work. It doesn't know me. It refuses to get acquainted. It doesn't seem happy with the idea that we're supposed to be working together. Meanwhile, my new mother board for the home PC arrived, but the PC is working, so I don't know what's going to happen next with it.

Had yummy bacon waffles with chocolate chips on top for lunch. House was wonderfully snarky tonight. Lots of snow melted to make lots of deep icy puddles at the street corners. And I didn't drop anything today. All in all, a good day.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:58 AM

    Good luck with those computers! Sometimes they can be downright unsocialble! I wish I could get through a whole day without dropping anything! LOL Stacie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!