Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Wish I Had a Clever Title

Pretty much feel like crap. Pretty much felt like crap all day and yesterday. Part lack of sleep, part rebellious body parts.

Work PCs were all acting weird and slow and added to the overall stress of the day. We can't decide if it's the new PCs that's the problem, or the network.

Instead of working on what I planned tonight, I finished reading one of the books I've been reading, making 2 read this year. Not a good start, but both were good reads. Review of the second will be posted on my book blog tomorrow.

Olympics are over, so hockey is back. And pre-season baseball games start soon, with the first Mets game (according to the official schedule) on Friday night. Spring can't come fast enough for me.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!