Sunday, February 26, 2006

Nightly Report

Went to an Italian restaurant near my father's house to celebrate my sister's 50th birthday. Good food, nice evening, I'm very full. Had penne pasta with spinach and chicken, but didn't eat the spinach.

Don Knotts and Darren McGavin both died. Both had lived long, full lives, and I was fans of both. I've reached the age where more and more I'm going to see the deaths of people I've enjoyed seeing perform over the years, so I know this is just the beginning. I also read that Octavia Butler, an author I admired, also died this week. She was a wonderful writer, of science fiction, and it's very sad to know there won't be any more of her books. Her book, Clay's Ark, was one of the finest books I've ever read.

Chocolate-Covered Car.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~