Thursday, February 09, 2006

Kudos for Hubby

AKA, Computer, Heal Thyself

Kudos and props for hubby. He tried the PC this morning, and though it took much longer than usual, the thing booted! Tonight, when I got home, I tried and it booted again! So when he came home, we plugged peripherals back in, including the cable modem. Everything seems to be working, except the scanner which was acting up the last couple of days. I think I wore it out or something and now we're wondering if there was a power surge of some sort in the system. So, I'm back, for now. Yeeha!

It's been a long 24 hours, let me tell you. I can check only so much during work. I even got back early from lunch so I could check blogs. And thanks to those of you who offered your sympathies. They were much appreciated. I still think the computer has a problem, but not as dire as it first looked. I won't be scanning more photos for a while, though. And I so wanted to get finished with the 1995 trip to Hawaii batch.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!