Thursday, January 12, 2006

This Year is Flying By

I can't believe it's already January 11th.

Islanders fired their coach and actually managed to play well and win a game tonight. This hockey season was starting to get very long and depressing.

I've been playing with Photoshop and some of my photos. The results are on my flickr page.

Nice day today, sunny and clear and warm. Doesn't really seem fair to have had to spend most of it indoors at work.

My up and down sleep patterns continue. Being tired when I get to bed would help me avoid the can't get up in the morning syndrome, but no such luck for at least half an average week. I'm going to have to have a serious discussion with my hormones. I suspect they're going to win any argument.

Now this sounds good: New chocolate calcium supplements that might actually taste like real chocolate. I must taste them. And they're offering free samples. I signed up for some.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:30 AM

    Thanks for the link, I'm going to check it out. Meridan CT is not far from me..I fly to that airport quite a bit on my lessons! Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:46 AM

    Erg--I'm not sleeping well this week either.

    In my case it's definitely stress, some self-caused, some externally imposed.

    Whatever, it's good to know I have company in the "it can't be morning already!" feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome for the link, Stacie.

    Mornings always come too soon, Cat, and that was especially true this morning. *yawn* :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:30 AM

    I want to try the new Hot Chocolate and Cream Tums!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!