Monday, January 02, 2006

A Tale of Two Horoscopes

Today's horoscope from Astrology.com:
What's the point of all this competition? You're in touch with your wiser, higher self when you take a step back from the rat race and see the utter pointlessness of it all. This changes how you address a problem.

Given I had the day off for New Year's, yup, I stepped back from the rat race. And read blogs and made icons for LiveJournal.

Tomorrow's:
Your brain is a fertile hothouse, with idea after idea taking root and sprouting in what seems like moments. Go ahead and revel in all this unfettered growth. Write everything down and edit later.

This tickled me.

Meanwhile, some cyber food to chew on...
Designer Oreos. The coverings on these cookies are lovely. Link found on Grow-a-Brain.

Feeling:


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:31 PM

    I heart horoscopes but one like yours for tomorrow always makes me nervous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!