Monday, January 30, 2006

Just Another Monday

I was so tired yesterday, all day, that I was sure I'd fall asleep as soon as I got in bed, but no such luck. I couldn't have slept for more than 3 - 4 hours last night, but I feel less tired today than yesterday. Go figure.

The fog, scheduled to roll in early today, has yet to show. I'm not complaining.

Today's Irony: My left shoulder and neck now ache because it had to support the gym bag I lugged to work today, as I plan to get in some exercise after work.

It's tax-free week for clothing $110 and under here in NYC and I can't find anything I want to buy. When I do find something I like, it doesn't fit right. Very annoying. I hate that they do this in January, before too many new items for the spring have arrived.

I've had this post in draft form all day and now, a mere half hour before I leave to go to the gym, then home, clouds have rolled in and it looks like rain will be here soon. I don't want to have to walk in rain to the gym. *sigh*

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:11 PM

    Very foggy all day here in CT. About 2 hours from you in NYC. Hope your shoulder is better soon. Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Stacie. The shoulder's better, but my neck still aches a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!