Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Department of Randomosity

In the "Another One Bites the Dust" category, I put a fingernail through an aging pair of black pantyhose today, causing a run. I don't recall how old that pair was, but it was well past its warranty and had served me well. Rest in pieces, friend pantyhose.

In the "2006: So Far, So Good" category, going back to work was tough, but it got considerably better once I remembered it was Tuesday, not Monday.

In the "Just Because It's Chocolate, Doesn't Mean It's Chocolicious" category, I had some milk/dark chocolate Hershey's Kisses and have to say the two chocolate flavors were weird together. I didn't like them. I didn't see them on the official Hershey's site, so maybe they were one of the limited editions.

In the "At Least It's Not Snow" category, it's been a rainy year so far. Very rainy here in New York. More rain to come. I hate the word "nor'easter."

In the "Upgrades are Good" category, I seriously love Photoshop CS2. The photofilters feature rocks.

In the "Strategic Planning" category, the new year means I'll be getting back to my efforts to finish a novel and start submitting it to publishers.

In the "Science Fiction Channel Rules" category, Stargate: SG-1, Stargate: Atlantis, and Battlestar Galactica all return with new episodes on Friday. WooHoo!

Feeling:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!