Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Day Off Amusements

Very cool. Google celebrates Louis Braille's Birthday.

Picked up a few things in Duane Reade (drugstore) and the total came out to my birthyear. I don't think that's ever happened to me before.

Got in a half hour on the treadmill before my legs started bothering me, probably due to a very lazy holiday weekend. Weight's back where it's been, so the 2 pounds lost found their way home. *sigh*

Sites and Soundbytes links to Quiz Hub. It looks dangerously addictive.

And now I think I'll go wash the itty bitty hairs (from my haircut) off my scalp, face, and neck before they itchiness drives me nuts.

Feeling: because the damn 10 pounds I keep trying to lose just won't go anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!